When this assignment came to hand I can honestly say I was confused on which path I should have taken my pop print. While looking at all the choices that were provided on the center table I thought that I would not be able to settle on just one piece to create into Pop Art.
Eventually I decided to go with the empty gum box. This box had raised edges and a unique font which I believed could be transformed into a creative work of art. The overall process was successful. Carefully I carved away on my rubber stamp and in time I had my Pop Art design.
After completing the rubber stamp I took numerous test trials to see if the stamp would exceed my expectations, and it did.
My final products you can see is that of my stamp but in multiple colors. It seems apparent that the different colors go with each other in a perfect manner. Overall I learned much more about to printing process. It is very simple and has many opportunities to be creative and different.