Friday, November 1, 2013

Comparing and Contrasting

After sitting down and looking at both the candy drawing and bicycle drawing I realized how difficult it is to truly draw. Yes it is true that half of the artistic process derives from the passion that the artist has but the other half comes from talent and patient. Patient is something I have to work on. As my drawing begins I have a sense of joy but throught out the drawing I find that it is the little flaws that irritate my soul.  I just wish I could go through every drawing in a total calm state. Only time will help this. 
I favor my bike drawing over my candy jar due to the fact that it did not involve colored pencils.  Graphite pencils are also much more forgiving. Graphite allows for trial and error. Colored pencils are tedious and only allow for one try. I just hope I can conquer the field of conquered pencils 

No comments:

Post a Comment