Wednesday, June 11, 2014

El boxo de stuffo




Well, here it is, my box. Within this box are things that describe me, my personality, my life, and my friends. The contents of this box are held sacred to me and only I understand the significance of each thing. No one will ever see what is in this box. These contents are held under better safety standards than King Tut's tomb or the Holy Grail. It is impossible that anyone will see the depths of my cardboard box. 

This is my box. Without it I am nothing, without me it is nothing, this is my box. 

Oh so you are are pondering what exactly is in my box? Well, I may give you a miniscule hint. There is a piece of paper but, just not any piece of paper, a secret piece of paper. There is also a piece of metal. It is a kinda of metal, metally metal; the good kind of metal. I like metal, it is pretty awesome. 

These are all the secrets that the government will allow me to speak of about this cardboard box.  Unless you steal the box you will never know what is in it. 

The coloring that goes around the box depicts my "colorful" personality. Get it? Color, colorful personality. Man, I'm awesome. But back to the topic. The colors are bright just like my outlook on life. There can never be a dull moment. If there is it dampers the liviness that we are entitled too. It is a goal of mind to live life to the fullest. 

The HT on the side shows my apprectison to the school that was ever so welcome into accepting the "new kid" in their system. HT has been a major influence on my life

As I plan to open this box in the distant future I realize that nothing will be the same. I am scared to see what I have transformed to as an older adult. 

It will definately be an experience. 


Keep it classy. 


Hi Shaw


Take the hint. Something of Shaw's is in my box. 

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment